May 9, 2008

I bet you wouldn't think this was Feel-X

Panther News at 6:00 was one crazy production. It gave me the chance to have a fun acting part as an old lady, and from the feedback I have gotten - I must have pulled it off pretty well. I still haven't seen the footage of the show, but I promise I will obtain a copy and post it up for all of you to see me play a comical role for once.This play was an opportunity to play a character completely different than my own, and it was actually pretty fun to not be "Mr. Innocative" for once.

Panther News at 6:00 was a satire written in poetry about the way the media poisons our minds and trys to conform us. Though this play sounds similar to anything I put out, my role was completely different. I served as a comic relief to the intensity of the play. In one scene, they go to the streets and stop an old couple to ask about their thoughts on education. I played your average, negative old lady who contradicts herself and adds humor to a deep rooted conceptual play.
This was a new and different experience for me. Acting, is another one of my aspirations for the future.


Expanding your range is definitely inspirational.

-All is Love
-Feel-X

No comments: