Oct 2, 2008

Breaking Night

Tuesday was one hell of a day. Waking up at 6:30 and not getting home until 7:00 the following morning, I felt as if I was the host that was fed upon - lol.(If you get what I'm saying based on the picture above - actually a candy)

Anyway, my day started with a long day at the clinic with wifey and recieving another sonogram of my child which should be coming any day now. But after that I went to school for my Sociology class. I got out of school at 9:00 that night and proceeded to meet up with Jaron. The reason being was we were waiting for Chris to get out of work, and head over to Squeaks house to work on this site. I'm warning you though - We ripped this season! With two photoshoots; one indoor/studio shoot, and one outdoor/lifestyle shoot so you get the concept of the season better, along with a better shot of the clothing. With this great improvement as a brand, we have to bring you a new website layout so with all of that work on our plates I got home tired this morning and knocked out.

To end this, leading into wednesday I went to go meet with some PACE university representatives throwing a fashion show for the school on the 29th that want us to be a part of the show. So yet another fashion show for us to present our vision to more people coming soon . . .

Be ready for the new site
-All is Love
-Feel-X

No comments: