Sep 19, 2008

Baby Shower pt. 2

Like I said earlier, there were two showers. This is actually from the first one last saturday that me and my mother organized and threw. Funny story actually. For the guys out there with a special woman in thier life, you can understand why. The whole day I was just pissing her off and making her mad before we got there to make the surprise more intense when she realized what was going on that night. But I can definitely say that I feel blessed in all that I have recieved for my child and the people who came out to show love at the event. The reason why I do what I do here at Lethal Inspiration is because of my support system, without it I am nothing. The people around me who have showerd love and had influence in building me up as a human being mentally, and spiritually is the reason this brand even exists.

But thats enough for now. Come by to the show tonight to see what has come from all of these things this season. Go to thinkgold.blogspot.com to find out the details.

-All is Love
-Feel-X

No comments: