Nov 10, 2008

The Freedom Theory

So, I have been telling a few people about the comic book I have been working on entitled "The Freedom Theory". And just to show you that I'm not lying to make myself look good, here's a sneak preview of the hand drawn version of issue one's cover page. So you know the story is based around a society controlled by the media. By listening to "idiot-pods", watching "idiot-boxes", playing with "idiot-s-p's", and communicating through "idiot-kicks" we have been watered down to beings who are dazed. However, two children stumble upon a force that can change it all which is known as Boo (or The Spirit of Inquiry). This begins a process of questioning and self-empowerment that re-writes history in truth rather than what has been falsely presented for so long.

So that's the basis of my new comic expected to drop within the next few months . . . So be on the lookout for it!

-All is Love
-Feel-X

No comments: